Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Virgin Post


So... I never understood the purpose of blogs until recently. I always asked who has time to write this stuff and in turn who has time to read what someone else has written. But, nooooow I appreciate the opportunity to share my thoughts with... well maybe only with myself :-). But hopefully someone else will read this at some point. Well, here goes, it's my first time so be gentle...

Welcome to Lights, Camera, Fashion: Where the Blog Meets the Catwalk.


When I think of a fashion blog I think of hair, makeup, clothes, stylists, and those who set the tone. But this is a place to comment on the latest and greatest and then the not so great. The fab and fierce as well as the horror stories reside here. If you hate it or if you're elated about something new or old let me know. I'll post as I feel inspired with my latest discoveries.


Until we read again... stay beautiful.

Ruthie Dean

1 comment:

DJ GQ said...

I'm your first, comment...maybe the only (not funny). This blog site seems to be pretty good, i know i'll need it. respect.

-Gil